Will you help them out?
It only takes a few minutes and you can do this in the comfort of your home, your office, the local Caribucks, on the beach, on the El, on your four-poster - wherever you got wireless and a device, hons...
1. Go to this link and print out the sign, "I am the end of HIV":
2. Take a photo of yourself holding the sign. (Smiling encouraged.) Here’s a chance to put a face on HIV vaccine research in a fun way.
3. Post the photo on your Facebook or MySpace page. Use it as a profile picture at least through Martin Luther King’s Day (Jan 18).
Another option is to take any of the linked poster images and use it as your FB profile picture
4. Update your status (on FB, Twitter, etc) so that it says something like:
“I am the End of HIV” or
“If we want an HIV vaccine to work for us, we have to work for it” or
“I’ve changed my profile picture to help everyone become aware of the need for support of HIV vaccine research. Please go to http://vaccineforall.org to learn more.”
5. Share your picture on our HVTN Facebook page. (You first need to become a fan and then you can post the picture onto our wall or in the designated photo album.)